MICHELIN ON THE ROAD JUNE 2020
Terms and conditions
- The ‘Michelin On the Road Again Car Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
- By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim.
- There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 June and 31 August 2020.
- The Promotion will issue a prepaid Mastercard or a direct bank transfer to the value of £10 for two or £25 for four 14” and 15” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40 for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased. Direct bank transfers and prepaid Mastercards will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim.
- Promotion only available at participating dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk/uk/june-2020/participating-dealers or by calling the helpline number on 0300 303 3585. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion in advance of your purchase.
- Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 30 September 2020.
- Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- Please refer to the prepaid Mastercard for full terms and conditions of its use.
- The prepaid Mastercards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prepaid Mastercards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.