Continental ContiCrossContact UHP SSR Tyres Available in Linlithgow
ContiCrossContact UHP SSR
- Short braking distances and high cornering stability
- Safety reserves for outstanding handling and fun at the wheel
- Low rolling resistance and excellent grip
Short braking distances and high cornering stability.
- In case of an increased load, the tyre's contact with the ground widens, resulting in short braking distances and excellent cornering stability.
Safety reserves for outstanding handling and fun at the wheel.
- By linking together certain elements, the tyre achieves steering precision and optimum traction for fun driving.
Low rolling resistance and excellent grip.
- A special compound used within the tyre ensures excellent grip and low rolling resistance.
- The Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) technology is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. When there is a puncture, the sidewall is prevented from being crushed between the rim and the ground, as well as the tyre from slipping off the rim, which can make it impossible to fit a spare tyre.